05 April 2008

Déjà une semaine!

I've been in France for one week now... seven glorious days of sleeping in, eating pains au chocolat for breakfast, admiring the view from Francois' parents' deck (I thought I'd miss my English Bay view, but so far... nope!), having wine at lunch, maybe a little walk (or nap!) in the afternoon, then dinner, and salad, and cheese, and dessert... Lest you think I'm a total sloth, I have also been out exploring Pommiers (Francois' hometown of 2000 people, located about 30 minutes from Lyon) and a lot of the surrounding villages. It's beautiful here. I feel like I'm walking around a movie set, to tell you the truth. So scenic!


View Larger Map

3 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

J'aime le blog!
Great to see photos of where you are and hear about what you're doing. Love it! Keep the posts coming...
Erin xx

Anonymous said...

I love the photos! I just showed Margaret, my globe trotting colleague, who just got back from France & Italy and she wants to know if you're drinking lots of wine and eating stinky cheese. The stinker the better!

stacey said...

em! you are very blog! and why with the disgusting photos of the yucky countryside?? some of us are trying to eat breakfast. how many times do i have to ask you to warn me when you are going to post repugnant french-countryside photos, so i can take prepare myself? gawd. rolling hills? seriously.