23 April 2008

Paris, Je t'aime

Posted by Picasa

I am taking the 15:00 Paris-Lyon TGV today... it only takes two hours to get from one city to the other... am I silly if I wish it would take just a little bit longer because I love riding the train?

I will be staying with my friends Laure and Sophie (they are no longer roomies but luckily they live within a ten-minute walk of each other!) I am so excited to see the girls again, to meet Laure's seven-month old daughter, Lilas, and to be in my favourite city for the first time in six years! When it comes to me and Paris, there's never enough time... I'll just have to make do with ten days on this visit. Then it's back to Lyon and on with the job search... but let's not think about that quite yet, shall we?

For the moment, Paris, here I come!

No comments: