03 May 2008

Déjà vu à Paris...

Montlignon (suburb of Paris), Summer 1995

Paris (9th arrondissement), Spring 2008

I just got back this afternoon from ten fabulous days in Paris with Laure and Sophie. We first became friends when I was a fille au pair in France way back in 1994-95. As you can see from the photos, we've changed quite a bit since then (for the better, n'est-ce pas?) but we are still great friends. When you put the three of us together, I feel like no time has gone by and I have the impresssion I am still 20 years old, skinny, tanned, and living an overseas adventure for the first time. Sigh. Anyhow, we had a wonderful visit and I took a zillion photos (the majority of them are either of Laure's beautiful daughter, Lilas, or of us girls under the influence of too much champagne at Sophie's birthday party... but I think there are a few Eiffel Tower shots in there as well!) Stay tuned!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Older, wiser, more well-travelled, better-looking, and far more fantastique... Just less tanned! (and as we know, this is a good thing)